Turn your wall into a luxury cat activity center with this gorgeously handcrafted line of Dark Walnut Wall Mounted Cat Furniture. Start with as many pieces as you like or go wild and build an entire wall of fun! Canadian made by hand using only sustainably sourced cedar. Once the cedar is selected it’s sized and hand sanded. After it is stained to a beautiful dark walnut colour each log is finished with a non-toxic poly acrylic coating for safety and durability. The wall mount backing is made of knotty pine with pre-drilled holes 16 inches apart to seamlessly secure to the studs in your wall.
Start building the activity center of your cats dream with The Dark Walnut Log Bed. The Log Bed comes with a hand sewn chocolate marble coloured pillow. Filled with one inch upholstery foam it makes for some great high up cat naps. It secures tightly to the bed with marine grade button snap fasteners. Next add in the log steps. Mix it up with both styles! The Log Scratcher is the finishing touch to your work of art.
- Log Bed 20’L x 5.5″H X 12.5″D
- Luxurious hand sewn Chocolate Marble Pillow included
- Pillow made with 100% polyester
- Marine grade button snap fasteners for pillow to hold it securely in place
- Pillow filled with comfy upholstery foam
- Log Scratcher with 100% Cotton Cord Rope 29″L x 5.5″H x 7.5″D
- Deluxe Log Step with 100% Cotton Cord Rope 11.5″L x 5.5″H x 12″D
- Unbleached 100% cotton cord rope used
- Cotton cord rope sheds less than sisal
- Log Step Perch 11.5″L x 5.5″H x 12″D
- All pieces made with Canadian sustainably sourced cedar
- Sanded by hand
- Coated with non-toxic acrylic clear coat
- Predrilled 16 inch spaced holes to easily mount into wall studs
- Backboard knotty pine
- Backboard lined with felt to reduce wall damage
- 90 pound weight limit if mounted into studs.
- Free shipping in Canada on all orders over $100.00
- Free shipping to the Continental United States on all orders over $200.00
Piptip: We suggest using paper to tape onto your walls as you are designing your purrfect design. Once you are done then remove paper, mark your spot and build the wall of your cats dreams.