For the extreme dog!
Please note this product is only available for shipping in Canada
The Hurtta Body Warmer is a multi-purpose coat used for an active dog’s overall muscle care. It can also be used to provide additional warmth under a waterproof jacket or another jacket. Perfect for Aging dogs and dogs undergoing rehabilitation. The foil material inside reflects the dog’s natural body heat and provides an extra layer of warmth. It’s smooth elastic material provides support and is comfortable to wear. The Body Warmer has an adjustable belt and collar for an easy fit. Reflectors on the seams make the dog visible in low light situations. Available in Carbon Grey.
- Pattern reflects body heat
- Breathable material
- Protective collar
- High visibility reflectors
Measuring your dog
- The back length should be measured from the withers ( not the collar) to the base of the tail. Do this while the dog is standing in a normal position.
- The neckline measurement should be taken at the base of the neck, this being the widest point of the neck. The neckline measurement of the jacket should be larger than the measurement of the dog’s neck . The neckline is adjustable.
- The chest measurements should be taken at the widest point just behind the front legs. To ensure freedom of movement the jacket measurement should be 5-20cm/2-8″ wider than the dogs chest.
- The front leg length should be measured from the bottom of the ribcage along the inner side of the leg to the wrist bone. The legs of the body warmer are of an appropriate length when they reach down the dogs forearm.
- If the purpose of the jacket is to protect the fur of a long haired dog the jacket can be longer than listed above. The jacket should only be worn when the dog is on a leash or under it’s owners supervision.
Size Suggested Breed
8S Chihuahua, Petit Brabancon, Affenpinscher, Yorkshire Terrier
10S Papillion, Toy Poodle, Maltese
10M Kleinspitz, Maltese, Silky Terrier, miniature Pinscher
12XS Daschund, Kaninchen
12S Miniature Poodle, Tibetan Spaniel, Bichon, Havanese
12M Boston Terrier, West Highland terrier, Japanese Spitz
12L Italian greyhound, Chinese Crested Dog
14S Miniature Schnauzer, Jack Russell Terrier, Bichon Frise
14M Shetland Sheepdog, Border Terrier, King Charles Spaniel
16XS Miniature Daschund
16M German Pinscher, Basenji, Cairn Terrier
18M Cocker Spaniel, Spanish Water Dog, Pumi, Pyrenean Mountain Dog
20M Border Collie, Standard Schnauzer, Springer Spaniel
22M Golden Retriever, Collie, Australian Shepherd, Labrador Retriever
22L Whippet, Afghan Hound, Podengo Ibicenco
24M Giant Schnauzer, Bouvier, Bearded Collie, White Swiss Shepherd Dog
28M Bernese Mountain Dog, Newfoundland, Pyrenean Mountain Dog
28L Borzoi, Greyhound
32M Great Dane, Leonberger, Irish Wolfhound, St. Bernard