It may look like art but it’s the activity centre of your cats dreams!
Turn your wall into a luxury cat activity center with this gorgeously handcrafted line of True Black Wall Mounted Cat Furniture. Start with as many pieces as you like or go wild and build an entire wall of fun! Canadian made by local artisans using only sustainably sourced cedar. Once the cedar is selected it’s sized, and hand sanded. After it’s stained to a beautiful True Black colour each log is finished with a non-toxic poly acrylic coating for safety and durability. The wall mount backing is made of knotty pine with pre-drilled holes 16 inches apart to seamlessly secure to the studs in your wall. The backing of each piece is felt lined to prevent wall damage.
May we suggest you start with The True Black Log Bed. The Log Bed comes with a hand sewn grey marble coloured pillow. The pillow is filled with one inch thick upholstery foam that is so cozy it makes for some great high up cat naps. It secures tightly to the bed with marine grade button snap fasteners. Next add in the log steps. The Log Scratcher is the finishing touch to your work of art.
- Log Bed 20’L x 5.5″H X 12.5″D
- Luxurious hand sewn grey marble pillow included
- Pillow cover made with 100% polyester
- Marine grade button snap fasteners for pillow to hold it securely in place
- Pillow filled with comfy upholstery foam
- Log Scratcher with 100% Cotton Cord Rope 29″L x 5.5″H x 7.5″D
- Deluxe Log Step with 100% Cotton Cord Rope 11.5″L x 5.5″H x 12″D
- Unbleached 100% cotton cord rope used
- Cotton cord rope does not shed like sisal, less mess.
- All pieces made with Canadian sustainably sourced cedar
- Sanded by hand
- Coated with non-toxic acrylic clear coat
- Predrilled 16 inch spaced holes to easily mount into wall studs
- Backboard knotty pine
- Backboard lined with felt to reduce wall damage
- 90 pound weight limit if mounted into studs
- Free shipping in Canada on all orders over $100.00
- Free shipping to the Continental United States on all orders over $200.00
Piptip: We suggest using paper to tape onto your walls as you are designing your purrfect design. Once you are done then remove paper, mark your spot and build the wall of your cats dreams.