Exercise your dog’s mind!
The Dog Smart Hide, Seek & Treat by Outward Hound is a beginners level dog puzzle feeder. This is a great way to let your dog develops it’s skills and prepares them to move up to harder more challenging levels. Although, they will be having too much fun to notice it’s not just a game.
It’s so easy to get started. Just place the kibble or treats in the compartments and cover with the bones. Elevate the bones for beginners and cover as they get the hang of it. We always suggest it is a good idea to show your dog how to open the bones. You can choose to only cover some of the nine compartments with bones to start with.
This challenging game is not a chew toy and we suggest you put away between use. The Dog Smart Hide, Seek & Treat is a great way to exercise your dogs brain through play and fun.
- 10.63″ Diameter X 1.38″ Height
- Can be used with wet or dry food
- Compartments easily washed
- Fun for dogs of all sizes
- Helps reduce destructive behavior
- Holds up to one cup of food
- To get started try using some yummy treats like cheese
- When using a puzzle toy supervision is suggested
- Outward Hound Toy
Piptip: This is not to be used as a chew toy and should be put away after each use.